Tuesday, September 7, 2010

a simple reward

I promised D to cook something hearty and delicious after we got his card. a simple reward to his efforts in passing all of his 14 subjects.

He wanted pasta, so pasta it is. He picked the ingredients. Now, it was a challenge to whip up something edible.

Spaghetti with shrimps, anchovies, etc.

It was my first time to try this recipe. I just experimented on the idea of shrimps and anchovies. And, I am happy that it turned out delicious. D was asking me to cook it again the following day. He liked it very much. DA was not saying anything but I knew that he liked it as well judging from the clean plate left on the table.

more cooking experiments to come;)

No comments:

MamaJ!

My photo
I'm Jeng, a HOMEmaker by choice. Through the years, I have learned to embrace this segment of my life so well that I cannot imagine doing something else.