Friday, September 3, 2010

mama mia, it's been a year!!!

Mama Mia! I've resurrected from the bed! :O

I haven't noticed the time. It has been a year since I last posted an entry. I can't exactly recall what happened why I stopped posting but I here I am, suddenly wanting to write something, anything. To begin with, I must tell you that I'm not a professional writer so my hibernation is not something like a writer's block (hehehe, wishing...). Guess, I was just lazy...really lazy to do some mental exercises.

A lot of things happened. A lot of stories, laughters, tears, and sighs, and not to mention the many ohs, ahs, eews, awws... I hope to write about each event as I remember them.

In the meantime, I'm really happy to be back... And, I hope to stay a little bit longer.

Peace:)

No comments:

MamaJ!

My photo
I'm Jeng, a HOMEmaker by choice. Through the years, I have learned to embrace this segment of my life so well that I cannot imagine doing something else.