Tuesday, February 17, 2009

your kindness counts

I brought D to school today. D and his class are putting together a class newspaper tomorrow. They need advertisers to fund the printing of the paper today.

Having no one to turn to for the advertisements, I asked some mommy-friends if they are willing to advertise or be sponsors of the paper. Yes, all of them are homemakers like me; no company or office to advertise, yet, without any second thoughts, all of them agreed to. I was quite speechless of their generosity.

Thank You!

I really appreciate you,
Your helpful, giving ways,
And how your generous heart
Your unselfishness displays.
I thank you for your kindness,
I will not soon forget;
You’re one of the nicest peopleI have ever met.

By Joanna Fuchs
A simple thank you poem for all the moms (Cherry, Janet, Jen, Karen, Lala, Mommy Nora, and 'Te Vangie) who willingly became advertisers of THE LAUAN BULLETIN. Truly, your kindness counts. May God return the favor to you a thousand fold. Thanks, over and over again. ;)

No comments:

MamaJ!

My photo
I'm Jeng, a HOMEmaker by choice. Through the years, I have learned to embrace this segment of my life so well that I cannot imagine doing something else.