Sunday, February 1, 2009

simply Faithful

I am amazed by God’s faithfulness. I have accepted God as my Lord and Savior for more than a decade now yet there are plenty of moments when I fall short of His expectations on me as a Christian. I have a lot to learn, a lot of things to practice, a lot of ways to change…

Sometimes, I envy friends or people in church who seem to walk faithfully with God. But then, God instantly corrects me. I should not be envious of others, instead, I should make them my godly role models and draw inspiration from their lives.

God deals with us accordingly. He knows exactly in what areas we are lacking. Almost always, when God wants to teach us something, He presents us with a situation (sometimes a difficult one) where we can learn something valuable.

I believe that I am a work in progress, like many of us are. I am completely dependent on God and His perfect plan for me. I may not know what the future brings but God knows. God is simply faithful. Whatever shortcomings I have, I know He will not stop until I am molded into the image He sees fit.

To God be the glory! ;)

No comments:

MamaJ!

My photo
I'm Jeng, a HOMEmaker by choice. Through the years, I have learned to embrace this segment of my life so well that I cannot imagine doing something else.