Saturday, November 15, 2008

what's for dinner tonight?

Oh, the life of a homemaker… I should be excused with my cooking chores because I am not fully recovered yet from the flu bug. I should still be up in our bedroom enjoying my recuperating moments but the sound of two grumbling tummies is too much to ignore.

So, I resolved to put in my best effort to prepare something special for hubby and D. Somehow, I felt a little guilty feeding them fast food meals for several days already. Since my taste buds are still malfunctioning, I sought inspiration in one of my favorite food blogs, downloaded a recipe, tweaked it a little, and the result was a delish dinner.

This is what’s for dinner tonight.


BUFFALO WINGS WITH SOUR CREAM AND GARLIC SAUCE,
PEARL POTATOES AND CARROT STICKS IN BUTTER AND GARLIC SAUCE,
WHOLE WHEAT PESTO ROLLS (store-bought)

No comments:

MamaJ!

My photo
I'm Jeng, a HOMEmaker by choice. Through the years, I have learned to embrace this segment of my life so well that I cannot imagine doing something else.