Thursday, November 20, 2008

indulge

Do you like chocolates? Me, I like them a lot, in fact, I think I love chocolates.
Royce' NAMA Chocolate

I eat chocolates when I'm happy, much more, when I'm sad.
I eat chocolates when I celebrate an event, much more, when I'm just watching a favorite movie.
I eat chocolates when I'm well, much more, when I'm sick.
I eat chocolates when I'm with my friends, much more, when I'm alone.


Royce' Chocolate Bar

c-h-o-c-o-l-a-t-e-s:

make me wanna dance...

make me wanna live...

make me wanna love...

Chocolates, sinful yet simply divine,

Indulge, savor, take pleasure, delight, appreciate, experience.

Some trivia:

History claimed that an Aztec Emperor drank fifty golden goblets of bitter chocolate everyday. Wow! Unbelievable! That emperor, must love his chocolate drink so well.
Cacao beans (chocolate's magic ingredient) grow on cacao trees (of course, where else?) and amazingly, outof 10, 000 blossoms, only 20 to 30 become pods which hold the beans. This makes a chocolate a most precious thing indeed!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love choc'lit, especially dark with mint - together with freshly brewed coffee - taste heavenly!

btw, i like your new header...actually all of your headers...and the slide shows!

jeng said...

Chocolates, oh, chocolates, who doesn't love them?

have you tried the Royce' Nama Chocolates? Oh my gosh! They are simply divine. Smooth, heavenly... maybe, you can ask your sister in Singapore to buy some for you. Promise, super sarap talaga..

the pic on the header was taken from an ordinary plastic tray. looks nice, no?

tnx, for always dropping by.

Bro J said...

I love chocolates too, dark, dark,dark chocolates! With mint will surely give it a kick. Congrats on your blogsite, marami ka na posting. Keep it up. I'll link this to my site. Regards to sweetArt. God bless!

jeng said...

Hello, Bro J.. thanks for visiting my site..

Alam mo naman, ikaw ang nag inspire sa kin to make my own blog.. thank you talaga..

Let's have a group date: you and your SWITHRT, and me and my SWEETart, sa HEAVENLY CHOCOLATES in Tomas Morato...

panalo 'to..

MamaJ!

My photo
I'm Jeng, a HOMEmaker by choice. Through the years, I have learned to embrace this segment of my life so well that I cannot imagine doing something else.