Saturday, October 25, 2008

extraordinary women

Who are the mommies who lunch together? Well, they are the extraordinary women whom I admire so well because of many wonderful reasons.

Lately, I have been spending quite some time in my son D's school because I need to bring him for his early schedule of extra-curricular activities. My mommy-friends are somewhat surprised because just when D is already in sixth grade, my visit or rather stay in school became regular. But they certainly said that I'm a welcome addition to their growing group.

I already knew most of the moms since D was in pre-school but the others are my new acquaintances. My social network is expanding and I am excited to get to know them more.

Oh, and by the way, majority of the moms in the group are also like me, they are also HOMEmakers by choice.

I wish to do a profile on each of them on my next post.

No comments:

MamaJ!

My photo
I'm Jeng, a HOMEmaker by choice. Through the years, I have learned to embrace this segment of my life so well that I cannot imagine doing something else.