Thursday, October 30, 2008

blogging rights

I used to be just an avid reader of blogs, but now I'm an author of one. And, I'm quite happy about it.

A while ago, I was thinking about blogging rights. Can anyone just create a blog, maintain it, beautify it, abandon it, or kill it? Yes, I think, anyone can freely do as he/she wishes. Though, one should be responsible enough with its contents. Exercise some restraints, i suggest, is not that hard to do.

There are thousands and thousands of worthy-of-your-time blogs that can be read. Each one following a particular subject matter that the author is passionate about. Be it about homemaking, food, running, etc. By merely allowing your search engines to do the scouting, a whole new world opens up right before you. Blogging creates a new experiential dimension both to the author and the reader.

This blog of mine is my virtual diary, but only this time, I am allowing people to read my entries, and to comment on them as well. It somehow promotes interaction between my readers and I on things that concern us.

Writing new posts lets me think, think, and think, thus, putting my trusty-rusty old brain to good use. I am challenged, and I like it.

Hope to be a follower of your blog soon!

No comments:

MamaJ!

My photo
I'm Jeng, a HOMEmaker by choice. Through the years, I have learned to embrace this segment of my life so well that I cannot imagine doing something else.