Friday, October 24, 2008

the moMMies who lunch


(feat. the yummy-mommies, in one of their lunches.. not in picture, CL)

Often times, it is the little things that bring so much joy in our hearts... a simple lunch with good friends can surely perk up a boring day.

My mommy-friends and I started to have lunch together while waiting for our kids to finish from their Angklung practice in school. After several lunches together, we started to really bond with one another. We share whatever "baon" we have and sometimes we get to taste a number of viands in one meal. Life is good, isn't it?

Our lunches are usually accompanied by some great laughters. We learn that we share the same bloopers and boo-boos concerning kids' stuff in school. Talk about some serious generation gap. One may think that we are a bunch of crazy moms because we really laugh our hearts out.

Time drifts swiftly and soon our lunch has come to an end. Our long table will be vacant once more but for a few hours only. For tomorrow, it will again be filled with freshly home-cooked meals and a number of eager moms will then take their respective places to have lunch.

No comments:

MamaJ!

My photo
I'm Jeng, a HOMEmaker by choice. Through the years, I have learned to embrace this segment of my life so well that I cannot imagine doing something else.