Monday, December 15, 2008

moms' christmas party

After much deliberation and coordination on the date and time, finally our christmas party pushed through today. it was an all-day affair.
Food was aplenty. Drinks overflowed. Sweets brought sugar rush. Voices shrieked. Laughter and giggles filled the house. Cameras flashed. Gifts exchanged.
I really had some serious fun in the company of the yummy-mommies. And, at the end of the day, I had a joy-headache, but it was sooooo worth it. Definitely, a repeat is going to happen next year.

the Chocolate Fountain was the center of attraction

the birthday-moms with their birthday cheese-cake from purple oven
we think and feel alike, feat. the greeny moms
having a great meal

bring out your best smile

happiness personified

friends are gifts from above

christmas class picture

chrismas party rating: (out of 10)
Food: 10
Drinks:10
Sweets: 10
Attendance: 8
Gifts: 9
Laughter: 10 + 2
Giggles: 10 + 3
Camera Poses: 10 + 4
Joy & Happiness: 10 + 10
Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year to all! ;)

No comments:

MamaJ!

My photo
I'm Jeng, a HOMEmaker by choice. Through the years, I have learned to embrace this segment of my life so well that I cannot imagine doing something else.