Tuesday, December 9, 2008

food bash


Thursday, December 4, hubby's birthday and our wedding anniversary. Due to the request of two hungry tummies, I cooked the classic spaghetti with red sauce and some crispy fried chicken for lunch. I brought some for my yummy-mommy group in school and gave some to my friendly neighbors. They liked the spaghetti so much because it tasted like the "langhap sarap" spaghetti of the bee mascot... No photos taken because I was exhausted from my one-woman-show in the kitchen.

Hubby and I decided to go to Amici in Tomas Morato for some bonding moments and at the same time have some afternoon snacks... I wasn't able to eat well during lunch because I was still tired...


We ordered ai quattro formaggi (four-cheese pizza) and salsicce italiana (italian sausages). Oh! the food was simply delicious and filling. I enjoyed every minute we were there.


My cioccolato-gelato was a perfect ending to a sumptous meal.


On the same day, D had a dress and technical rehearsal for their Saturday play. He finished 9 P.M. so we decided to have dinner at Teriyaki Boy.

We had ika teppanyaki, teriyaki boy chicken, and tofu steak.

We finished the meal in 20 minutes, a record-time for a single dinner. Probably because it was ages since we last ate at Teriyaki Boy that we missed the food so much or maybe we were just really really hungry. Well, for whatever reason it was, the dinner was great. The clean-up crew did their job well that night. The food was wiped out.

Afterwhich, we had some funny bonding moments.

What are you thinking, D? Still hungry for more?


We seriously love food and we seriously enjoy eating good food together! This is our only indulgence in life, so we make every opportunity to be gastronomically filling.

Thank God for another year to sweetheART's life and Praise God for another year added to our blissfully wedded life.

see you later... ;)

No comments:

MamaJ!

My photo
I'm Jeng, a HOMEmaker by choice. Through the years, I have learned to embrace this segment of my life so well that I cannot imagine doing something else.