Friday, December 5, 2008

food trip: Antipolo

masarap ang kasuy at suman sa Antipolo!


it was the last day of a 3-day vacation (nov 29-dec 1), hubby and D are still deep in slumber. my feet are raring to go somewhere and I can only think of Antipolo, the place being the nearest province to our location. Carefully, I woke up hubby and told him gently of my little plan. He, not quite in his usual sane form, was skeptical about it and told me that we've been to the place for several occasions already. D, on the other hand, simply refused to wake up, and would rather stay in bed and get some more sleep.

I admit, I was disappointed by their responses. But then, this is my plan and not theirs.

So, what should I do?

a) go back to bed (hmmm, not an intelligent choice!)
b) sulk in a corner (naaaa, a picture of utter defeat!), or
c) throw an early morning tantrum (yes! i smell victory!)

The pictures above tell you that I triumphed ;) Willingly, the two stood up and decided to be supportive of my little scheme. After accomplishing all the reasons why we came to Antipolo, we went home immediately.

I kissed hubby and thank him for being sooo nice to me, despite my "not-so-nice" attitude. He said, he understands...

He must truly love me... Yey! ;)

No comments:

MamaJ!

My photo
I'm Jeng, a HOMEmaker by choice. Through the years, I have learned to embrace this segment of my life so well that I cannot imagine doing something else.