Tuesday, April 28, 2009

running is fun


Yes, it was the first Saturday of March when we gathered at UP Diliman Oval to participate in the first TLT Family Fun Run.. The weather cooperated with our mission. The sun was out but it wasn't that hot. Families came in their full sporty apparel.


T.Joey, who was celebrating his birthday on that day, urged everybody to join in the warm-up exercises... So there, a little bending here and two small jumping jacks there got us all going.

After praying for a safe run, we all positioned ourselves on the starting line. As soon as T. Joey said, "GO!," off we went.. All were ready to conquer the 3K run.

The family that runs together, finishes LAST together... whew! that was hard... gatorade, vit H2O, iced mocca.... please... ;)

My super-friend Che A. crossed the finish line with just a little sweat... I'm proud of you, girl!

Running is healthy, so,
run, run, run... it's fun! ;)

No comments:

MamaJ!

My photo
I'm Jeng, a HOMEmaker by choice. Through the years, I have learned to embrace this segment of my life so well that I cannot imagine doing something else.