Tuesday, September 1, 2009

10 P.M. snacks

Lately, D has been requesting for some 10 P.M. snacks. His appetite seems to grow by the day. Judging from his physique now, stress seems to be a good appetite booster.

So, what should a loving mother gotta do? Of course, prepare something special for the "young master." (this is a running joke in our fam, we tease him as our young master and we, as his ever diligent slaves... hmmm, and, he seems to enjoy the it so well!)

The other night, i was inspired to prepare some mini pizzas for him... Yum! Yum!;)
Pepperoni and Cheese pizza
D, said the pizzas tasted good... But, he wants something gourmet...
Haha! mag-request ba? ;)

No comments:

MamaJ!

My photo
I'm Jeng, a HOMEmaker by choice. Through the years, I have learned to embrace this segment of my life so well that I cannot imagine doing something else.